Great Bear Wilderness Take my hand through the flames
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Her cool gaze picks up on the defensive raise of his hackles, and a small, amused smile dances on her muzzle a quick moment. She does feel a brief moment of pride at being considered intimidating, but it does not show and her smile is short-lived. He smells of pack, perhaps a nearby one, though she has no interest in that. When he speaks, it is with a voice sweet as honey, and while another may have though the stranger dashing, she does nothing of the sort. If ever, a slight suspicion dances on the edges of her mind. She is no stranger to the sly workings of trickery and other such tools, having employed them herself at times. 

"Greetings" she replies, smoothly. "No need to be defensive. It is not blood I seek." she said, watching him for his reply before continuing on to questions that she had about the area, that perhaps she could ask.
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread
Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 04, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 25, 2016, 07:07 AM