I've fixed a million races
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The voices were screaming in his head and he had enough with an almighty roar and growl bursting from his maw he slammed his head down once twice to the mountain top floor speaking gibberish really but some made sense... In my head always in my head, be good sitri, listen sitri, don't fight sitri, do what i say sitri,..kill the children sitri, love me sitri. then a cold high laugh burst from his throat and he began to rock back and forth teetering on the edge of the abyss madness licking in his eyes.

He turned red eyes towards the one who spoke his name and began to croon out a lullaby a dark vengeful evil lullaby. All the little children all of them for me. take em up and raise em up and make them just for me. All the little children your death is just for me. All the little children your death is sitting at the door. Then he lay down his head on his paws shuddering and quaking his mind breaking. He rocked to and fro a far away look in his eyes as he remembered blow by blow, nip by nip, all the nameless faceless children he had taken to their grave all for the queen in name of the queen.

His mind was slowly working it's way back but could he shake off the madness that threatened to take him over. the memories that threatened to dominate as he tried to learn to be a good wolf a proud wolf. I've fixed a million races, ripped off a million faces, I've beat them down i've held them up. I've learned love at the queens paws and i learned hate at her face. I'm a slave, a blood borne just for that.
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM