Great Bear Wilderness Take my hand through the flames
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It was only natural for a small-but handsome- guy like him to be defensive when meeting a scarred stranger. He certainly wouldn't want his spotless, smooth pelt to be disrupted by ugly scars- but if it was her fashion style, he truly didn't care. Trick wasn't a fighter, one could tell just by looking at him, but backing down he could and would not. He does take note of her almost disinterest in him- for most the females he had met had had that dirty twinkle in their eye when first talking to him. This amused him- it was not every day he could not impress. 

Very well. He said with a smirk. Any other would've stayed for a chat, but not him. He felt he had no time to waste on one lone female that was no threat to him or his home. He shook his spotless pelt -quite gracefully so- and took some steps in the direction he was firstly going in. He had to hunt- he simply had to.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 03, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 04, 2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Aeronwyn - September 24, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Take my hand through the flames - by Trick - September 25, 2016, 07:07 AM