I've fixed a million races
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm sorry you're probably like wtf lol

Sitri lay down his head on his paws and small whines and growls and snarls continued to erupt from his maw. Red eye swept the mountain side below to and fro to and fro feverishly. Tail lashing angrily behind him as the voices began to scream and screech in his head. Kill them all kill them all. Obey me. You have forsaken me...kill them all kill them all. No sitri no doesn't want to...no bad sitri...no no. He began to rub his paws up and over his muzzle over and over again as if he were punishing himself with blows, though none landed.

He heard a voice from far away soothing and calming, but the madness did not wish to unsheath itself yet. All of this a dream a dream that tore out the memories and made them flutter all around asunder.

he began to talk to himself again and the other wolf. it was a dream you see sitri. No sitri it happened it was a memory. Yes a memory a memory one that hurt you...no the soldiers never had their way yes yes they did you slept for days in darkness....no no they didn't yes yes they did. Over and over again back and forth the voices in his head erupted from his mouth. around and around like monkey's chasing weasels....
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM