Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
In a quick, stern bark he said: "Goliath."

Goliath burst out in a laughter so loud it must have echoed across the entire world several times around. Last time they met he had said his name several times, and the little pup must have either forgotten or missed it. His previously angry expression had switched to one of a much lighter mood; especially since the little one finally showed some respect. 

Now, reeling back his bellow in a couple notches, he repostured himself and asked. "So why Freyja here?" 
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 26, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM