Sleeping Dragon I need that happy begginin' middle and endin'
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
It didn't make any sense to keep her here... :P Thanks for the thread-- it was as enjoyable as always!

A sharp answer was trailed by a boisterous bought of laughter-- all of which caused some major confusion within the child. Her head tilted to the side and frown fell upon her lips. “That’s why I came,” she answered quietly, taking a step in reverse. Her full-figured packmate made her feel incredibly uneasy and if she didn’t need to, she would not stay in his company.

“I’m going to go now… bye,” and without another word, the child scrambled away with her heart thudding in her ears as she fled from the scene.
Messages In This Thread
I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Goliath - September 23, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 23, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 25, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: I need that happy begginin' middle and endin' - by Freyja - September 26, 2016, 01:10 PM