I've fixed a million races
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard a miltitude of voices calling for him. large and booming and quiet and soft voices clamoring for his attention. He heard bits and pieces of each filtering through his feverish mind. One telling him he'd be kind no more badness. He began to backslide towards them.

Finally tyrandes voice broke through the static telling him its ok he was fine no more queen the voices spoke in sadness in his mind no more queen no more queen as th brute finally realized demon queen was no more though he had the jinx queen a better queen. he blinked again staring at the two looking at him with wide eyes. sitri here but there was blood everywhere and crying and singing and drkness mixed with pain all of it bad juju bad juju. he repeated what his father would often say bad juju.

He stopped moving feverishly as he breathed heavily feeling tyrande rubbing his fur he looked at the male sitri sorry bad sitri scare a you. he laid his ears back on his head as he looked at the male who helped to save him from his own madness.
Messages In This Thread
I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Sitri - May 21, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: I've fixed a million races - by Majesty - May 21, 2014, 03:29 PM