Stavanger Bay i'm a man who drinks tea
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The young girl's name was a long one but he recognized the name 'Deirdre' from his mother's stories as a child. A heartbroken woman who had ended her life after the murder of her lover. For a moment, a frown threatened to break the poker face that the gangster had long since perfected deciding that because it sounded so lovely the way it fell from her lips that he wouldn't dare tarnish it with his mother's love of morbid tales. His ears perked as she added that she was the leader of Donnelaith and at that he did turn to look at her, to take her in unabashed. She was young — but so was he when he had formed the original Teaghlaigh. When he had taken what he had wanted because he wanted it. Surely her title as Queen meant she was an ambitious lass and that was something that Arturo admired.

She inquired as to what brought him to the ocean at the hour and then added quickly that he did not need to reply to her. A soft chuckle feel from betwixt the gangster's lips. “I could easily ask the same of you,” He returned in a quiet murmur, before he took a deep breath and let it out. “To think,” Arturo responded after a few moments of contemplative silence between them. His salmon pink tongue slid across his lips once as he licked his jowls. “About infatuation, about children,” Vague yet not untrue. He'd been thinking about those things when he'd taken note of her presence. “about being able to fully honor my alliance with Skellige.” He had considered approaching Donnelaith to parlay, to discuss a possible alliance between Teaghlaigh and the wolves of The Sentinels when he'd taken in Isley and Palisander but how fortunate that he happen to find himself in the presence of the very monarch he would have needed to speak to! And Arturo knew that one did not just throw fortune into the cut when it fell so gracefully into one's lap.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 23, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 26, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 27, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - October 18, 2016, 01:25 PM