Ravensblood Forest get yourself a decent haircut, man
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
oml, I could never XD

The mere thought of meeting wolves who also followed Arturo was enough to get her excited. She wondered if they were all just as butterfly as almost everyone she had met so far. To be honest, the only ones she really didn't like were Sen and Doe- and even Doe she could stand. She hadn't done anything too awful, and perhaps as Chusi grew older she would better understand the gray lady's decision. For now, she didn't even know what winter was and what problems and obstacles it held- her being a child of Spring. Still, she felt the breeze coming off the waves clearer every day, becoming colder and her body shivering at night if no one was there to hold her tight. It was obvious the world around her was changing, but into what she couldn't tell.

She took the bone in between her teeth- gnawing on it a few times before her eyes darted around for Arturo. Still, the masked man was no where to be seen, and the enormous trees did a good job of hiding him from her. She lay down her prize, her brows furrowing. 'Turooo....? She whispered softly. Something was amiss, she could feel it. Then, the low voice of her caretaker reached her young ears. They flicked around trying to locate him, but the sound bounced off the hollow trees everywhere- making it really hard for such a young soul to do what she had taught herself. A lesson so soon? She listened carefully for more instructions, nosing her bone back in the hole to get it later when their lesson was over. She made sure to rub her scent all over it before Arturo's lesson actually began. 

Ambush? Why would anyone want to do that? she thought. A smirk appeared on her little face. Yeah, she'd find him alright. She moved swiftly into one of the hollow trees, pressing one ear on it's side. She soon found out that she had cornered herself this way and rushed with little nose out of hiding into the unknown. The empty threat just reached her ears, and her ears flicked toward it. She made sure to stay low- hiding in whatever cover she could find but avoiding the piles of leaves after finding out earlier they made a LOT of noise. Her nose almost touched the earth as she tried to track her uncle down, sniffing in his scent the moment she had wanted to give up. Now to follow it before it was too late...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 28, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 29, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - September 30, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 07, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Arturo - October 08, 2016, 09:12 AM
RE: get yourself a decent haircut, man - by Chusi - October 08, 2016, 10:07 AM