Lost Creek Hollow Lone ranger, Wayward son
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Rickon

Dakarai had travelled far, from his pack in yellowstone. The dark furred brute was exhausted, grumpy, hungry, and for feck's sake he needed a drink. Vividly blue eyes darted around and his nose lifted into the air, sniffing for a source of water or food to satisfy him for at least a couple of hours. Trodding along he grumbled "damn pack, no good ingrates, hunger, eat a blasted Elk myself, nobody around" he muttered, his voice coming in and out of hearing range so only certain things could be picked up. SNAP Dakarai's ears snapped forward, and he paused in his step tentatively sniffing the air. "well i'll be damned" he hissed. He could smell two things, A wolf and a Rabbit not too far from here. He thought for a moment about whether to hunt the rabbit with another wolf so close by,  screw it, Im hungry was his only thought before he set his mind on hunting. padding forward until the scent of prey was strong, he set to finding the small but needed meal.

The solid onyx colored brute crouched down, finally locating where the creature was hiding and moved forward keeping his head low to the ground. He moved slowly every paw placed ever so-crunch "shit!" he snarled as the rabbit bolted off. With a quick sigh of annoyance he lunged after it, pushing against the ground with muscled legs as he sped after the tantalizing prey. The rabbit cut a sharp turn and skidded out, now was his chance! He threw himself ontop of the rabbit before it could regain its footing and with a quick jerk, had its neck broken. Laying next to his meal, he closed his eyes "Mother Gaia, thank you for providing this meal, for you have given me the strength to continue my journey" he whispered and tore a small piece of meat from the carcass eating in complete silence except for the small groan of "oh yes, thats good". He was still aware of the scent of another, though he was unsure how close the wolf really was.
Messages In This Thread
Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Dakarai - September 29, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Rickon - September 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Dakarai - October 03, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Dakarai - October 04, 2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Rickon - October 04, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Dakarai - October 07, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Rickon - October 07, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Dakarai - October 12, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Lone ranger, Wayward son - by Rickon - October 27, 2016, 01:52 PM