Ankyra Sound Midnight in me
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
He didn't understand what was with the singing. Singing here, screeching there ... it just made no sense to him. Was it an instinctive urge upon joining the coastline pack like some sort of ritual or culture? Would he, god forbid, have to start singing too? Questions breaching on horror flooded his mind. There was no escape. No escape from the sounds, from those who took it upon themselves to burst everyone's eardrums far and wide. He thought about fleeing, considered it seriously for a few seconds before, once again, he could not stand it. 

"What is wrong with you people?" The boy gasped in faux horror, scowling all the same; striding up to the strange looking woman with as much confidence as an Alpha. And such an awful tune it was. Who wandered about chanting about some baby and stars and shining and moving on? It was ridiculous, absurd and entirely unprofessional. Did Kjalarr allow such atrocities to carry on like this? The abnormality of it all? If he didn't, Jackrabbit would not be the one to disclose such information. Maude the sea wench had been some sort of exclusion to the punishment Jackrabbit thought those who sung deserved, simply because Maude was the beta. This psycho looking woman didn't really carry the stench of power like Kjalarr did. Therefore, his abrupt and inconsiderate question was completely warranted. Such blatant behavior had to be corrected, he figured. The reasoning behind his phobia of the warbling was unknown to him, and he didn't really care. What didn't suit the youthling was instantly a mistake to society, and seeing as the behavior went completely uncontrolled, he needed an answer the erratic personalities of the Saltwinter pack.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 02, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - October 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - November 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:12 AM