Horizon Ridge plantains
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
It was midday when Arturo had finished his round of patrols with Chusi. Ceannasach parted with his young ward where the borders of Teaghlaigh touched Horizon Ridge, where Ravensblood Forest bled into the Ridge's territory. Arturo did not deign to go far — he was well within howling distance should The Family need him. He followed the sequoias, his pace slowing the closer to the Ridge he drew. Rather, what had once been a plateau. A landslide had demolished it, caving the earth in upon itself. It was not a gradual leveling, of course, but it was less of a ridge and more of a rocky mound hill. A gradual slope that should he have been inclined to climb it would have let him investigate what was upon it.

Arturo, however, was not so inclined to ever again climb anything rocky or otherwise with the potential of him losing his falling. The slope might have been gradual but it was treacherous and the gangster, after sparing it one last look, turned his back to it deciding to investigate the territory of the Ridge that was safe. A lone scent soon caught Ceannasach's attention and with a slow paced and cautious steps he followed it, intrigued and with The Family in the forefront of his mind, letting out a low chuff to announce his presence when he shrugged through underbrush to see a young male sleeping (or so it appeared) in the swath of sunlight that filtered down from the canopy that stretched above them.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 06, 2016, 11:58 AM