The streets are in distress
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Her exploration of the vale was mostly uninteresting. It was a fairly regular mountain vale, with regular enough landmarks. She had expected, from the haughty way that Xi'nuata had carried herself, some sort of magical tree or boulder situated in the centre of the territory that made them feel all-powerful and all-knowing, but the truth was that the maple bitch was nothing more than arrogant. And, it seemed, her scent had faded as well, which brought her loyalty into question.

She was planning to turn around and go back home, satisfied with the eradication of her single most-hated rivals, when instead she discovered a wolf queerly placed upon the ground as though she was made of rubber instead of bones and flesh. Jinx was briefly reminded of Zombie, but her resolve was hardened from those days. She did not approach, but instead growled a quiet, “what are you?”

That was when someone addressed her as friend, and with a start, she sidestepped to reveal Tenzin from behind a tree. The monk was coming toward her, or at least in front of the crumpled wolf, and this made her hackles prickle uncomfortable. “I am not your friend,” she said back, standing stiff-legged and still. “I came to ensure all had left this place. Your ilk has aggravated me on more than one occasion, and it brings me joy to know they are no longer here.”

She did, however, remember Lecter mentioning a gentle creature locked within the Vale that he wished to release. Perhaps this was the one her mate had spoken of, and if so, then he was in reality a potential friend.
Messages In This Thread
The streets are in distress - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: The streets are in distress - by RIP Dawa - May 14, 2014, 09:37 PM
RE: The streets are in distress - by Tenzin - May 16, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: The streets are in distress - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:17 AM