Horizon Ridge plantains
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo's ears cupped forth, attentive as he let the information he had dumped upon the younger male to process, his silence and rapt attention inviting questions and concerns. This was essentially the same point of the Family Meetings, simply this was one-on-one. “Whatever role you want. You determine your trades not me,” Arturo informed him, wondering if this went differently in his natal pack. If he wanted to be a scout, then fine. He could be a scout. In fact, Arturo (who was aiming to be a scout in it's ambassador specialty, himself) encouraged it. “Contribute with your trades. Contribute by running patrols, marking the borders, filling the food caches.” What Arturo believed to be the standard expectations of pack members. “You are free to roam as you will. I only ask that you avoid talking about Teaghlaigh to those not of The Family. And if it cannot be avoided be vague. Don't give out valuable information. If the Comhlach cannot know it then neither can those outside of The Family.” That was the best way Arturo could draw that line, hoping that it cleared up the young male's confusion on the matter. “If they persist you would send them my way.” He would then decide what to tell them but he did not foresee it being any sort of issue.

There was more to tell him, but before Arturo delved into more he held back, waiting to see if Cam would accept the offer of joining Teaghlaigh or decline it.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 06, 2016, 11:58 AM