Horizon Ridge plantains
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I think we can wrap this up with your next post! Or alternatively, you can archive it as is. It's up to you. :D

Arturo offered a sage nod of approval when the young man spoke that he would be honored to join them. Good, good. Yes, Teaghlaigh was coming along very nicely. He had a Hunter, a Healer, a Scout, a Red Herring and a Warrior in training. They were quite The Family but all were useful and their independent skills would made Teaghlagh a great empire. Arturo was undeniably pleased with them all and the progress. “Welcome to The Family.” He stepped forward to brush against the young man, so that their scents would mingle marking him as apart of the Teaghlaigh with finality. It was done. “Come. I will give you the tour. You get yourself settled, maybe introduce yourself to the others. There is Isley, our Healer, and her companion Palisander, the Hunter. My young ward Chusi, she is a Warrior in training. There is another, Furiosa, but she is currently away on a diplomatic mission and recruitment drive.” Arturo informed him.

With a inviting gesture of his muzzle Ceannasach turned and headed back towards Ravensblood Forest, intent to give the younger male a tour and explain their alliance with Blackrock Depths and the courtesies that were expected when dealing with a Depths wolf as they walked.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 07:45 AM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 05, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: plantains - by Cam Hommes - October 05, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: plantains - by Arturo - October 06, 2016, 11:58 AM