Ankyra Sound Midnight in me
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She took a moment to take it all in- the breeze that carried the familiar scent of Saltwinter and the salty smell of the sea, how it ruffled her snow-white coat and how it whispered to her the darkest secrets. The sea and how she lapped at the sand, the songs she shared with the coastal wolves and her dangerous attitude. She closed her eyes for a moment, absorbing the last rays of sunlight before the light footfalls reached her ears. Her ears flicked at the sudden, slightly young voice. What was wrong with them? With her? Well, if she were to believe everyone, there were some great things completely amiss with her. Still, to hear it from such a young being was more humorous than it was threatening, even with his feral scowl and dominant way of moving. She rose to her feet, a faked- mad grin on her bloodied face. She turned to the boy, hackles raised and tail swaying high in dominance. A Gamma she was, and that was what she expected to be treated as.

No, young one, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOOOUUU....? She gasped dramatically. Her eyes displayed utter shock and disbelief, as if the boy had come straight from hell before her eyes. In reality it was all just a clever act to teach the boy a lesson- no one, and I mean NO ONE, bothers the fabulous Ondine while singing to the sea. Only Bain or Kjalarr had that right. Hell, even from Slancio she would accept it after pushing him in the ice-cold water. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 02, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - October 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - November 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:12 AM