Golden Glade New Horizons
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
I'm not sure.... I think @Freya is coming with me, so it will depend on what she learned from out new recruits. If they told her that Easthollow was once Silvertip Mountain and that they have relocated, it might be an easier trip!

Shalon listened softly as they spoke about her plan, it seemed to be the best way to accomplish their goals. Of course she was also the best equiped to speak with Steady, considering she knew him and some within their pack. When Aspen finished Shalon bowed her head, "Thank you for your trust my Queen. I will not let you down." Before join this pack she had waited so long for someone to trust her and accept her, and these two had given her a reason to feel hopeful again. "I will leave after the pups are born, I wouldn't want to delay meeting you pups Aspen." Shalon smiled at the woman, glad to see her so well. "Thank you Alder for hearing me out. And for your trust." She bowed once more, her King and Queen had quickly earned her ultimate loyalty.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
New Horizons - by Shalon - September 28, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - September 28, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - September 29, 2016, 06:20 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 03, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - October 03, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - October 08, 2016, 08:03 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Alder - October 08, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: New Horizons - by Aspen - October 12, 2016, 07:14 AM
RE: New Horizons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 10:05 PM