Dawnlark Plains And kiss her lips and take her hands
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Casmir felt Saena's eyes upon him, and felt for the steel in his soul before he turned to face her. this was as much his fault as anyone else's; maybe if he'd sat on Laurel and Indra and ripped Reek's throat out when he had the chance, this wouldn't have happened. his cousin's expression was a mingling of anger and hurt. it provoked a low whine in Casmir's throat, one he choked back. "Reek came to Silver Creek demanding to see the girls. I have no fuckin' idea how he found us, Saena."

"the girls had been out running around and he was so close to the borders; anyway, we came up on them quick, Spring, Laika, and I. got the kids back. Laurel started acting out ... Reek, he just expected us to hand them over. anyway we tried to mediate because the girls were getting upset, and Reek left, but not far enough, because he lured Laurel back out and Indra followed."

the telling of it was difficult, but she needed to know; she deserved to know. "Laika and I left as soon as we could, but it wasn't soon enough. i --"  and here Casmir's voice trailed away; here he broke off his words and looked forward. he couldn't blame Saena for the illness that had taken her from them, but he hoped that she wouldn't judge him too harshly for what had happened.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Casmir - October 12, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - October 14, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Casmir - October 17, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - October 26, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Casmir - October 26, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Casmir - November 11, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Casmir - November 16, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: And kiss her lips and take her hands - by Saēna - November 17, 2016, 06:37 PM