Stavanger Bay i'm a man who drinks tea
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
As the young Queen spoke the gangster lent her his ear, his attention undivided as it and his fiery red-orange gaze like embers alit focused upon her and the words that flowed from her lips. She admitted that she would not turn down extra protection and the gangster offered her nothing but a small, sage nod of his head, taking in her admittance and contemplating it, analyzing it. It was something that Teaghlaigh could offer her, if she wanted it. Aiding Blackrock Depths in war was one of the conditions of his alliance with the sea titan that ruled the Bay. “We could offer protection,” Arturo mused drawing in a slow, deep breath. “Our protection for your healing?” He inquired to be sure that he understood what both sides were giving. It was imperative that he have the full understanding of what she wanted and what she was willing to give in return before he brought it by The Family. “If you don't mind I would like to discuss it with The Family, give them a chance to voice their opinions and offer additional suggestions if they have any.” His wolves needed a chance to speak up to his decisions freely, especially if it affected Teaghlaigh as a whole.

“I am,” He responded to her inquiry. He did not look the part of fighter, admittedly. He was tall, but his sharp features gave him away immediately as coywolf. He had no illusions that he was in some respects weaker physically than a pure bred behemoth but he was cunning and though he was svelte he was built like iron. Yet, Arturo had never been a man to put stock into physical strength alone. His mind was his most dangerous weapon and in battle as well as politics he strove to outwit his opponent. He was not perfect and this did not always see him the victor, naturally. Idly, he pondered over her interest in his ability. “but war isn't just about brute strength. It's politics. As a coywolf I am not as strong physically as those pure of blood. While I can fight,” and while i've killed “I've always been more brains than brawn.” This time, it was Arturo's turn to speak a confession, though likely not one she couldn't have already put together on her own.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 23, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 26, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 27, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Deirdre - September 27, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: i'm a man who drinks tea - by Arturo - September 28, 2016, 01:51 PM