Ravensblood Forest mercenary #1.1
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo had been sweeping the borders in a routine patrol when he'd came across a familiar, female scent. There was a slight cause of surprise as he easily identified it as Aster's. Surprised but impressed. He understood that her inability to see was likely to make things he expected of her hard but the fact that she was out at the borders despite her disability showed great tenacity to the Fearghal monarch. He both appreciated and admired it. He altered his course so that his path would connect him to her's and a few feet later came upon her. Ceannasach let out a low chuff of greeting to announce his presence to her though he had little doubt that she had likely known he was nearing even before his greeting. “Aster,” He greeted her by name next as he made to match her pace. “How are you settling in?” It was a question the gangster had asked many times and no doubt would ask many times yet to come but no matter how many times it left his lips it was always sincere. Arturo was as interested in their well-being and moral as he was his own.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 18, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 18, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:06 PM