Neverwinter Forest Alas, I am someone changed forever
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
@Astra I'm so sorry for the wait on this.

The scream was shrill enough to shoot the birds from their cozy perches within the trees. It stirred Scimitar’s own heart to a plummet, and halting sharply, his eyes widened as his muzzle shot in the direction of the noise – wondering for a stolen moment to whose voice it had belonged. Not Eshe’s. Not Kaskara.. nor Allure.

He could breathe relief that his intermediate family was not involved in whatever had presented itself, but it did not stop the rising panic that one of his pack mates was in danger – and so the large male swept through the forest, his paws grazing the earth with a speed that did not encourage a silent approach, and so it was with thundering crashes that the hefty male came upon the downed body of Astra – her dark fur catching his eyes before he noted the stark ivory of her ears – it had been some time since he had seen her, and he had worried for her.

“Astra,” he offered, his voice commanding in the silence that had befallen the forest now. His strides were quick as he maneuvered to her side, and bending his muzzle down, he gently grazed his nose along his shoulder, hoping to elicit a response.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Alas, I am someone changed forever - by Astra - October 08, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Alas, I am someone changed forever - by Scimitar - October 19, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Alas, I am someone changed forever - by Astra - October 23, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Alas, I am someone changed forever - by Scimitar - November 01, 2016, 02:53 PM