Broken Antler Fen mission #1.2
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched her with a wary expression. To his believe he didn't have to show her any respect, he was the one that ruled this place, not she. Yet the male also didn't feel like instigating a whole war. Though when she said that she was looking for another member and not his father he raised his brows a bit.

The female seemed caught up about it. Sebastian mellowed a bit but his expression did stay a bit grim. So many wolves were missing lately! "I'm afraid I have not seen her. I do not allow other young in my pack except for my own," he spoke, which was true. His tone was clear and without hesitation. It was common for males to not accept other pups.

Though, he did accept Odette in his ranks but with his own mate so close to giving birth Sebastian would not let any female with young in his pack. Then they would have too many mouths to feed, when they adopted Odette they had no pups. "I'm curious, how did she get lost?" Sebastian had the feeling she ran away from a pack so horrible as them, he had ran away too.
Messages In This Thread
mission #1.2 - by RIP Emélie - October 18, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: mission #1.2 - by Sebastian - October 19, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: mission #1.2 - by RIP Emélie - October 19, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: mission #1.2 - by Sebastian - October 19, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: mission #1.2 - by RIP Emélie - October 19, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: mission #1.2 - by Sebastian - October 20, 2016, 03:29 PM