Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Her tail gave a couple wags as Arturo asked about her. It was pleasing to feel her leader genuinely cared about his packmates, something she was finding settled her more than anything else. Her tribe had been close, it had been family in both blood and companionship - and she wanted the same of the Forest. She hoped desperately for that and so far she felt rewarded for her trust and her efforts. "I am well," She said with a small smile - her wounds had faded and in some places scars had taken hold, in others, her fur was returning. "I feel that Teaghlaigh is prepared to fend off our enemies." She said with a fond look as she finally met Arturo's eyes. It would not take much more time before they would call out to claim the pack formally. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM