Porcupine Ridge And then the moon, like to a silver bow
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Going to keep it dated to when Streiter was a loner xD

The male's ears perked forward at her one worded reply, his head tilting some as he decided to halt in his stroll toward her, amber eyes peered at her as she questioned to whether the mountains were his home. Streiter simply smiled, letting out a small laugh as he then shook his head, the male straightening his posture as he stood still, a decent distance away from the female, ”The mountains are not my home, I just ventured here for the curiosity.” He glanced around at their surroundings, the young brute letting out a sigh as he looked back to the female, ”My name's Streiter.” He offered her a friendly smile, ”Just a lone adventurer you could say.”
Messages In This Thread
And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 06, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Sylvas Streiter - October 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 30, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - November 26, 2016, 09:55 PM