Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears flicked happily toward 'Turo when he didn't seem so mad, and she silently padded his way. She was just small enough to nestle close against him without it being uncomfortable- yet it was apparent that this luxury would soon expire. Resting her head on her ash paws, tail slowly wagging over their den floor she awaited his opinion in the matter. It was one she had expected, for she believed she knew Arturo better than anyone, and she closed her eyes in comfort. Good... She whispered softly, relieved that he made promises he would keep - unlike a certain someone. She trusted her masked friend more than anyone. He was something dear to her, and she was almost certain that she was something dear to him as well.

What's the othe' meanin'? She asked innocently. It was almost as if he was hiding the meaning behind the vulgar word. Weird, he was usually so open to questions. Was it inappropriate? But she was almost big now, she could take it- right? She found so. It couldn't be anything scarier than death or the dark, so what was he waiting for? For the sun to die? Chusi wanted to know, and she really wanted to know it right now.

Her ears drooped against her skull when the name Zephyr was spoken. It sent a little shiver down her spine, and she pressed closer to 'Turo. The praise did not lift her spirits the way it usually did, but it was nice to know she had done well. She was good- a good girl for her family. But, better than Arturo? But he was the goodest guy ever! Never would she be able to surpass him in anything, yet here he was confessing that it was not what she had thought all this time. Wha' does love mean anyway? She asked. She was avoiding taking about Zephyr, having nothing more to say about the scumbag that had not accepted her generous offer.

When the conversation turned even grimmer, the girl opened her eyes that, beside the wonder and amazed sparkles, had a new fire in them. She did not like Zephyr anymore- she despised him. He had claimed to be family, to be a friend, and he had turned his back on her. I wanna do i'...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 25, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 25, 2016, 03:59 PM