Grouse Thicket horus draped me in golden dust
Banned
11 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The little vixen traveled a lot around these new lands, the ones teeming at the brim with those stupid mutts - there were a few she'd managed to stir up, but it wasn't ever more than a short chace. Nothing as fun as tormenting her brothers and mother and father.

One thing she hated was the cold - she'd been born in the cold, raised in the cold for her first months of life - and that it was here. The Tiaga was, perhaps, the coldest place she'd encountered here, so she followed the shoreline further down until it warmed a little. Mayhem knew it was a pointless move, considering no matter where she was Winter would soon hit, but the fiery woman rationalized that it was a new place to explore and stir at the pot more. 

Striding into a thicket of fall, Bullet caught sight of the beast before anything else - a tall figure loomed in the distance, and though she was admittedly beautiful, Bullet just didn't care. Stalking forward after her, she watched Ramsey place herself in a field to rest, closing her eyes - Bullets brow furrowed in confusion, and she made herself known from behind the bright beauty. What was this woman? She was tall, large like a wolf.... But not quite wolf. Grumbling to herself, she was not shy in calling out to Ramsey.

"Y'know, I thought your kind slept at night."
Messages In This Thread
horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 24, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - October 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 24, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - October 25, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 27, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - November 01, 2016, 07:15 AM