Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Buuht 'Tuuurroooo. She whined, much like a child would. She realized sooner rather than later that this was exactly the behavior that made Arturo think that she was too young. She positioned her muzzle very regally and with closed eyes said; I understand, Ar-Tu-Ro. She made sure to pronounce even his name "right", but had gotten so used to her way of saying it that she split it into parts. She grinned with big eyes up at him. Besides, there were many others in Teaghlaigh that could tell her the meaning of this interesting word. There was Cam and... Cam and- oh, oh the two females. Yeah, those had been nice. Of course they would tell her something as important as the second meaning of "fuck". And if not, perhaps her big sister would- or Szymon. She doubted Darky could be of any help, but perhaps seeking her out one day was a good plan anyway.

Her ocher eyes grew wide, excited to hear Arturo's take on the meaning of love. She felt her cheeks grow hot as the answer did not let her down. Different types of love. Could she love Arturo as a father even though he wasn't- not really? Could she love him differently? Her eyes sought his mask, and she seemed deep in thought for a moment. He was different from Cam, and even more so from Szymon, yet she knew she loved all three of them. For now she thought it was friendship, but if there were different kinds... which one was she feeling? She pressed her forehead to the nearest part of Arturo she could find. I love ya, then.

Her first perked ears slowly lowered, eyes opening against Arturo but only seeing darkness- the one thing she was truly afraid of. But not with Arturo. With 'Turo by her side she was never afraid. Why hadn't her mother been more like him? Protective yet freeing, understanding yet with his own take on things. But wha' if he comes back when I'm all grown? Wha' if I have killed before he will even shohw his face?
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 25, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 25, 2016, 03:59 PM