The Sentinels jos sais kerran reissullansa
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I wrote replies to all of Lotte and Coelacanth’s threads this morning and my computer ate every single one of them.
Hence, this will suck and I have no will to make it better. I am sorry. ♥

It was inevitable that Lotte and Starbuck’s paths would cross, for the soot-stockinged rogue’s rollicking gait carried her nearer and nearer to the paprika-peppered coywolf. Lotte’s attention was snared mid-pirouette — she was no dancer, but her large paws were surefooted and stopped on a dime when she caught sight of her slimly-muscled packmate. Without reserve or hesitation, the tundra bard swung her hips in a strategic sidestep that brought her nearer still to her audience; at this close proximity, the differences between the pair became startlingly vivid. The red in Starbuck’s salt, pepper, and nutmug-dusted pelt was made redder by the Lotte’s grayscale palette; beside the wisp of a coywolf, the Ansbjørn appeared zaftig and heaviy-boned; and the set of Lotte’s small, triangular ears drew sharp contrast to Starbuck’s elongated, rounded ones. When she was close enough to melt in wonder at the cerulean beauty of the sylph’s eyes, “Dance with me, kukkatanssija,” begged Lotte a little breathlessly, her athletic musculature weaving a ring around her agemate. To encourage the girl, Lotte repeated the first verse of her song, finding Starbuck as bewitching as the queen they both served.

“Jos sais kerran reissullansa
nättiä tyttöä halata,
jos sais kerran reissullansa
nättiä tyttöä halata,
oishan se paljon mukavampaa
reissulta kotia palata,
oishan se paljon mukavampaa
reissulta kotia palata.”
Messages In This Thread
jos sais kerran reissullansa - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: jos sais kerran reissullansa - by Starbuck - October 10, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: jos sais kerran reissullansa - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:44 PM