Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah is involved in a ritual with Eshamun, so I'm going to be extremely vague on anything concerning that.

The chuff of another drew her head up, and her eyes landed on the newer female within the pack. They had not, as yet, truly spoken more than passing pleasantries. The other bent to drink and Asherah followed her motion, taking in more of the cold, sweet water. After a moment she lifted her head, chin dripping and addressed the other. "You are called Giana, aren't you?" She said, a soft smile on her face. She knew the female's name, but she thought it more polite to start with introductions since they hadn't truly gotten to know each other. "We haven't really had much time to speak so far, and for that I apologize. I wish to know all of my sister's in the Malkaria, but your face is still a new one to me. I am Asherah."

She paused there, waiting to see the other's greeting and reaction to her words.

Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 29, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - November 04, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:16 PM