Wapun Meadow rising sun valley #2
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai nodded and settled himself down on the ground, paws outstretched in front of him "Best get comfortable" he said softly. Eyes looking around him he smiled "I was Born in a forest a long way from Teekon, A forest we called 'The Darklands'. There the forest was do thick, and the trees so large that almost no light got in. What little light there was, helped us hunt during the daytime. My parents were the beta pair, so my birth gave me respect immediately. I had two other siblings that passed away hours after birth." His eyes darkened as he remembered the feeling of his sister's body going stiff and still. Drawing in another breath he continued his story.

"My father hated me for some reason, i was too little to know my mother's betrayal of him. She had wandered off during her heat period and mated with a stranger, only to return after bathing in a stream to wash the scent off, and breeding with my father. I call him my father still because though he hated me, he taught me all i know. Eventually, my mother's crime was found out by the alpha, and she was kicked out of the pack and marked with a scar across her shoulder. The way i was brought up, i didn't react to her leaving, at least not in public. My eyes were the tell tale sign that Daianthe had mated with another. Both my mother and my father had reddish brown eyes, mine are a vivid blue. After my mothers betrayal respect for me dropped alot, and i had to fight my way back to the standing i had when i was a whelp" Pausing for a moment he lookd at her to take in her reaction. 

"If this is too sad for you, I can stop" he offered politely, knowing it would only get worse.
Messages In This Thread
rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - October 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Dakarai - October 22, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - October 22, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Dakarai - October 23, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - October 23, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Dakarai - October 25, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - October 25, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Dakarai - October 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - October 29, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: rising sun valley #2 - by Bonnie - November 01, 2016, 12:51 PM