Ravensblood Forest I'd rather drown
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Okidoki!

Her face lit up instantly. Arturo was the best! He would teach her how to hunt and how to fight and everything she desired to know. Well, everything except the second meaning of "fuck". But that was something for later. For a moment she recalled all Hadraniel had said to her and how she had almost been killed by a gyrfalcon that seemed to really like the flesh of little girls. It had been a terrifying experience, yet somehow very educative. It had taught her that birds could not fly very swiftly through forests and woods, and that birds were probably the least likable animals out of all of them. If a bird would ever try to kill her again, she'd kill it back and dance near its corpse right before eating it. But how would she ever hunt for birds? That would be Arturo's job to teach her.

She listened and gave him a look of "well, thanks, I know I'm slow" but kept her mouth shut. She chuckled only seconds later. Of course she wasn't mad. After all, it was not her fault she had no idea how to hunt. But if it was anything like fighting, she knew she would probably be a natural at it. As long as she could impress her now father, everything would be fine. No, everything was fine.

When he beckoned her to come, she rose to her feet quickly and gracefully exited the den just behind her father. Alright then! early morning lesson! Hell yeah!
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 20, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 22, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 23, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 24, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Arturo - October 25, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: I'd rather drown - by Chusi - October 25, 2016, 03:59 PM