Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Asherah smiled back at the other, happy to see that she had taken no offense to their lack of communication. As Giana spoke, her eyes dropped to the female's belly and her mouth split into a smile. "A mighty blessing indeed!" She cried, her joy evident. She moved forward slowly to brush against Giana in a friendly embrace, though she gave the female plenty of time to signal she did not wish to receive it. 

She thought to ask if Ar-Khalba had sired the young, but truly it did not matter. All that mattered were the children, that they lived and would serve Molech. She herself had not been born to the Malkaria, so what did it matter the parentage of the young? Molech accepted all.

For a moment, she considered her own state, her own announcement. She did not miss the way the other female's eyes slid to her belly. Her scent had changed to be sure, she had noticed it herself. She had wanted to keep it quiet a little longer, but now she felt so full of pride and joy, both for herself and her new sister. A sly smile slid across her lips and she lowered her voice to a whisper. "I haven't told anyone else yet...but I too bear Molech's blessing." She smiled widely, tail waving behind her. "Please, don't tell anyone. I want to tell Eshamun and Ar-Khalba myself. I couldn't contain myself though, not with you sharing your equally good news. We have pleased Molech with the illidu-dam, and these lands. We have much cause to rejoice!"

"Have you told Eshamun yet? Or Arunik'ra?" Both females would be excited to know. "Will this be your first litter, as well?" With a shared interest, Asherah found her voice did not stop. Finally she reigned herself in to let the other get a chance to answer.

Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 29, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - November 04, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:16 PM