Grouse Thicket horus draped me in golden dust
3 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Ramsey rolled her icy blue eyes at the comment. Of course this creature wouldn't know who Ra was! He was only her god. Her savior. The only one of her cultures many gods that she consistently prayed to. She would have to dumb it down for this girl. Speak in what as she had come to know as street slang. Ra is the guy who provides us all light. He gave us life. That's what I was taught as a young girl. She said, keeping in her normal calm and collected dialect, her words crisp yet flowing.

Her eyes narrowed at the next comment, but she wasn't going to be rude yet. At least not too rude. Why do you got to bother me anyway? Why do you bother anyone fox? She asked, taking a step forwards dominantly. Ramsey was never one to shy away. She was used to being in charge, and getting what she wanted. Back home she was the most beautiful child born out of 27 cubs. Her family said Hathor herself had blessed Ramsey with the gift of beauty and love. And those with beauty and a heart full of love, usually get what they want.
Messages In This Thread
horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 24, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - October 24, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 24, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - October 25, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Ramsey - October 27, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: horus draped me in golden dust - by Bullet - November 01, 2016, 07:15 AM