Sea Lion Shores and to do what i, and i to do what i please
79 Posts
Ooc —
looking at the male before her, the first thought that came to mind was a natural eww. yet many questions followed, wondering if this...thing...was truly a wolf as it's stature and general form suggest, of some weird sea-creature yet to be discovered. he, for she had decided it was such, spoke with a garbled and most decidedly odd accent, words...seductive? the murgash swung his hips in an odd fashon, words following the action could have made a woman blush. if, that is, they were said in an entirely different setting and from a different individual. 

yet her interest in this murgash grew, if only in an entirely different respect then his interest in her. she pad closer, searching for a better look, but allowing quite a distance to remain between the two. ignoring his question, she asked a blunt and rather rude one at that, words somewhat echoing awe. "When was the last time you bathed?"
Messages In This Thread
and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 21, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - November 22, 2016, 07:48 PM