Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
The two females shared a smile of knowing, of knowledge of something that was as ancient and natural as the ground they stood upon, as the God they worshiped. Asherah smiled thankfully and nodded. "Truly! Our lands are to be blessed twicefold! Congratulations indeed!"

"I'm sorry to hear that." Asherah said softly about her mate leaving her. "Perhaps it is for the best, though, for a such a lowly male to be out of your life. Molech had other plans for you, it seemed. I am sure your children walk within the light as well. Even if they themselves do not know it yet." It had been this way for her. There was no other way to explain how her life had lead her here, with her name. Molech watched all and a blessed few would be found again and pulled from the dark.

"You know what to expect then, with your pregnancy. Already you are a step ahead of myself! I know of birthing, and the changes and all, but I've never experienced it myself. I am excited, though, so very excited. I can't wait until I can feel them moving within me, Molech's light in flesh. And now our young shall play and learn together, safe and protected." She wished that her childhood had been the same. Raised all along under Molech, safe from humans and hunters and the wrath incurred by walking in darkness. She paused a moment in silent contemplation, and then suddenly lifted her head.

"Do you know any plants to help with the sickness? I know that it's one of the things that a mother must suffer through, a burden for this great blessing. Still, to even curb it a little would be a delight." Not a single morning had passed without her emptying her belly onto the ground. Sometimes in the afternoon or evening as well.

Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 29, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - November 04, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:16 PM