Sun Mote Copse The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Gia found she liked the peppy woman -- whether this was because the only good relationships she'd ever had were with Giancarlo and her father or because she was vain and loved the attention was up for debate -- and her helpful words. She was right, though: as much as she'd loved Giancarlo, loved the power he gave her, he was not worthy of her. She should have kept on traveling with her father. 

Asherah was also right in saying Giana knew what to expect -- even in her slight frame and weakened body, she was confident that her pregnancy and birth would be okay -- and at this the rust-brushed woman nodded, smile never fading. 

"Pregnancy itself is its own twisting journey -- for every up there is a down, trust me -- but when you finally get to meet them.... Perfezione.... You know it was all worth it. I'm glad they'll get to grow up together, too -- competition is the best way to learn, and they'll never be out of others to play with."

The next question, however, Giana had to shake her head. She was a starwatcher, a warrior; she knew nothing of plants. 

"'Fraid not. I never was good with plants, much as my Padre tried to teach me."
Messages In This Thread
The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 24, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 26, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 26, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 27, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - October 27, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - October 29, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 02, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Giana - November 04, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: The Fruit of the Womb Is a Reward - by Asherah - November 08, 2016, 06:16 PM