Ankyra Sound Midnight in me
i don't need saving
98 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The boy wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to prove, or why she even bothered trying to make herself look scary when she clearly wasn't. Instead, the blood on her face looked really just looked kind of unsanitary and added to the whole deranged and crazed look she was going at. When her hackles raised, he was more concerned about her attempting to eat him alive rather than putting him in his place. Honestly, he wouldn't be supervised if she pulled out her dead grandmother's hip bone to wield as a hat or something; one could never be to sure in the face of a truly mentally disturbed being such as the thing he faced before him.

I mean, who the feck used blood as a facial decoration??

A kind of disturbed and clearly uncomfortable look developed on his face as he stared at her; some poor guy's blood peeling off her face before his eyes. Whatever had possessed Kjalarr to accept this thing in his pack was probably something Ondine put there, and she probably had a whole purse full of tiny brain eating demons that she tucked into their tiny beds each night as she kissed their foreheads and sang Kumbaya on repeat. “I don’t know if anyone had ever told you this, but, you should really stop with the whole blood thing. It really adds to your already repelling personality and overall deterring exterior and i’m not sure I feel entirely safe knowing you exist next door,” It came out as a rush, but, one he did not regret. I mean, someone had to tell her, right? Unless it was some religious thing, he really hoped she took the highroad and did them all a favor and didn't kill some guy, harvesting his blood and wearing his skin as a new coat like he assumed she got up to on her free time. 

Or, perhaps he was overreacting. He wasn't sure he actually cared.
chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder
Messages In This Thread
Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 02, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - October 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - November 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:12 AM