Ankyra Sound Midnight in me
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She looked the, for her, tiny male straight into his eyes. She could already tell that he was a judgmental soul, and she hated him. It was a strong word to use, she knew, but she had enough bad memories of judgmental wolves. Her pack wanted to kill her just for the way she looked, but this time - this time, she would not be walked over like some piece of trash. Her brows furrowed, her grin disappearing, and she towered over the kid - blocking the last rays of sunlight with her big frame. Silently, she observed. Would anyone miss him if she killed the kid right here right now? She could throw him in the sea, let him be taken by Her to the darkest parts of reality. He was not invincible, no matter how hard he tried to be something else - he was still just a loud, rude, annoying tiny bag of flees and shit.

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this, but your way of judging is a false one -and I find it awfully dreadful to talk to you - you tiny piece of shit. She hissed at him, pressing just a little closer with the flame of a thousand suns in her normally cool, blue eyes. I don't need your judgement, and if you have a problem with me - just leave. I bet you won't make a whole week without a pack; our pack, with the food I hunted in your belly.

Next time you insult your Gamma, I'll use your blood as a decoration. She hissed lowly, baring her teeth. 
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 02, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - October 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - October 08, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - November 05, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Midnight in me - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Midnight in me - by Jackrabbit - December 12, 2016, 10:12 AM