Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
anyone who'd be allowed around the den <3

Once her eyes had opened, Ivy didn't seem to want to shut them.  That had been a few days ago now, and it introduced her to a den full of slightly blurry blobs.  She recognized them by feel at first, but now she knew the larger blobs were her parents and the smaller ones were her siblings.  Sight and sound broadened her world considerably despite not having left the comfortable confines of the small familial space.  And now her gums started to hurt.. but that was a problem for another time.  There was only so much a girl could take in!

She'd wiggled away from her warm siblings several minutes ago toward the mouth of the den.  Despite feeling rather accomplished and proud of herself, Ivy hadn't made it far enough to be of any concern.  She pouted and let out a heavy sigh.  Wasn't anyone else going to get up and do anything?  The smallest Broken Antler Fen child looked back in the direction of her family and opened her mouth: Ba.. babababa.  Her babbling was quiet - a shocking display of consideration for her parents and siblings, to be sure - but still insistant.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM