all bark but no bite
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“Ah,” rejoined Jinx, who admittedly was somewhat disappointed that Cara had met Majesty rather than Lecter. The chocolate male had climbed the ranks rapidly, earning good favour in several forms from the Alpha female, and she thought well of him, but he was well-mannered and mature. Lecter was much more amusing, though not in an enjoyable sort of way, and she would have delighted in hearing how he had tortured yet another newcomer with his riddles and his pranks.

“Majesty is of high esteem here,” Jinx added, nodding gently as if to say she approved. “He has done a great deal for this pack. I would be lying if I said I was not considering him as this pack's advisor. How did he treat you?” She was, of course, always on a mission for wolves capable of filling roles that she simply wasn't good at. Though she would never admit it aloud, Jinx knew she would one day need a second hand to take care of the pack's social needs, herself being quite removed from sociality. She could speak nicely when she wanted, but she was easily bored by company. Majesty seemed like the perfect sort of wolf to complement her style, but it was important that she gather all opinions, not just her own opinion of him.

“Lecter is my mate. You will meet him soon, I assure you. He is away in the Vale today... But you will know him as soon as you smell him.” She grinned cheekily, then added, “he is the greatest healer I have ever known.” And shaman, keeper of Shearwater's voodoo and priest of Sos, were other titles that she kept to herself.
Messages In This Thread
all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 20, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 22, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 23, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 01:03 PM