Firefly Glen You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood was bewildered when he found himself waking up at dusk. He was even more confused when he realized that he was far from the caldera. He sat up, his head feeling foggy, and looked around in the settling twilight. A few fireflies blinked lazily around him; it was their presence that alerted Elwood to his location.

Slowly, he began to piece together the last few hours. Since Eljay's collapse a few days ago, his own spirits had fallen considerably. Finally, he had decided to try out Raven's poppy treatment -- and found that he felt great after taking a dose. So great, in fact, that he believed that he would find Lucy on his own accord. Apparently, he had traipsed quite far before drowsiness overtook him. He shook his head. "Smaller dose next time," he mumbled to himself as he got to his feet.

He began to trudge back towards the squat peak in the distance but stopped when he became aware of another wolf nearby. Squinting through the eerie green light reflected from the sky, he inhaled sharply and was rewarded with a familiar scent. "Shrike?" he called out, his voice hoarse.
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 13, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 14, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 26, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 16, 2016, 12:52 PM