Broken Antler Fen and eh, there's nothing else i can say
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Her face lit up instantly when the sweet voice of her mother carried over the pathetically short distance she'd managed to put between herself and the rest of her siblings.  Ivy let out a high-pitched squeal, her pale stub of a tail working double time to further convey her joy at the attention she'd been granted.  Aaa! she cried much more loudly this time as her delight took on some semblance of a word.

Ivy managed to turn herself around so she faced her mother once more.  Naturally this process took several moments, though it felt much longer to the small girl.  By time time she properly faced Pearl again, her small mouth was open, tongue lolling out as a physical manifestation of her exhaustion.  Movement at this point in her life was a great feat, after all.  Once she stood up and took those first few steps Ivy would likely be unstoppable.  That was a bit farther off in her development at this point, though.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 06, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 08, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 14, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - November 25, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - November 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 01, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Ivy - December 04, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: and eh, there's nothing else i can say - by Pearl - December 08, 2016, 11:52 PM