Chimera Fields i'll open the door to heaven or hell
252 Posts
Ooc —
I love you, Scimitar-- Alive! His voice and his eyes! Eshe was not sure if he was dying, but knew there was no way in hell she would leave him to that fate. He spoke of Rannoch, and Eshe was rapt--but then, then he asked her to leave! What??? No! No, Her own voice began harshly enough, but was gentle, I can't leave you here, like this, to --

Ah, in the backdrop came the horrible shadow, and its work was not done. Eshe saw the shape it took over her mate, over her, and was able to evade its first blow swiftly enough. It did not heed her mate, who thought the thing dead and was too bleary-eyed to see otherwise. Eshe knew she was swift enough to escape the bear, but her eyes drifted toward Scimitar. Surely he would die if she left him, surely...

She was able to howl an urgent note, but it was cut short by the heavy cuff of the mother bear. She saw nothing but stars, but Eshe was not yet still. It had not killed her, yet! But she was dazed and dizzied. Her perception of all things was off-kilter. Eshe thought of Cypress--thought that she and Scimitar both needed to stay alive to see him grow up, and Rannoch, too, Scimitar had said his name...!

Eshe snapped at the bear, lips peeled backward and a snarl full of loathing emitted from her chest, the chord one that had set into her heart. You hurt my family, and Eshe herself was a mother bear, as fearsome as that beastly thing, was she not?

She lunged for it, and lunged away. But their game was cut quite short as the full capacity of its strength found her spine. In death, Eshe knew no pain.
Messages In This Thread
i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:50 PM