Moonspear Kindred spirit, restless feet
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
The stone was cold underfoot, rough and comforting in comparison to the harsh grasses of the valley and Aurelius' paws shifted, the one thing that betrayed his nerves. Waiting was not something the Treborn would call his greatest asset; interaction proved to irritate his nerves yet perhaps the flaw would iron itself out over time. He was doubtful.

It came to his immense relief when the sandy form of the Beta descended the slope and he returned the sir's greeting with a mirrored smile. "You too," he'd confirm, tail motioning lightly from side to side. There was little time for conversation before another arrived, pale and steadfast against the pewter mountainside. It would take no genius to guess that this was a wolf of great power, and so a questioning glance to Floki was deemed unnecessary.

"I am Aurelius," he'd introduce, taking the initiative to break the silence between the trio. "I have met Floki before, he informed me that your guild would perhaps benefit from a wolf such as myself. I am an able hunter, former Gamma of my natal pack." With a slight dip of his muzzle, the brute would hold his shoulders high, tail continuing it's quivering wag as he spoke.
Messages In This Thread
Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Aurelius - November 15, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Floki - November 15, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Charon - November 15, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Aurelius - November 15, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Floki - November 20, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Charon - November 21, 2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Aurelius - November 21, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Floki - November 27, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Charon - November 29, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Aurelius - December 03, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Kindred spirit, restless feet - by Floki - December 04, 2016, 09:55 PM