Alpine Lake Seeking
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Her ears flicked at the unfamiliar word. She hadn't heard of German before, all the same she dipped her head. She considered his question for a moment. Truly she was not mated, her sole binding relationship was to Molech and her sisters. Not to a male. She smiled gently, unaware of his already decided thoughts of the pack. "Women in my pack do not take mates. We find pleasure where we will, where we want. Our males within the pack, or even those without." She started to comment on Molech, but held her tongue. She did not want to seem too over-zealous. "I suppose that makes me a Miss." She laughed a little at the idea, how strange a concept it seemed now, to change a title based on a partner at your side. Males didn't have to do this.

She dipped her head in greeting to him. "A healer, then!" She said, pleased. She knew the word Doctor, at least. He smiled at her and she returned the gesture. As of yet, the distance between them did not make her feel uncomfortable and he seemed friendly enough. She was aware, however, that any wolf could spell disaster for her young. She could play airy and friendly, but her eyes were sharp and her belly was not big enough yet to truly slow her. The bump was only just starting, after all, her children as yet hadn't even kicked sharply enough for her to feel.

"What brings you here, fine doctor? Looking for a new home to practice your trade?" The Malkaria didn't have a healer, he'd be a nice edition with so many pregnant women. And of course new blood for breeding was always preferable.

Messages In This Thread
Seeking - by Asherah - November 14, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 14, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 15, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 16, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 18, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 18, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 19, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 20, 2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 22, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 28, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 28, 2016, 07:12 PM