Bitterroot Valley lfg temple of ahn’qiraj
devil worshipper with a heart of gold
304 Posts
Ooc — KJ
All Welcome 
Hunting thread for anybody! Paging @Rebekka, @Freyja, @Gavriel, @Buchanan, @Grayday, and @Valette. Of course, not everybody has to join in; I’m just adding people who are working on this trade and I may have stalked a profile or two. ♥ If you’re not interested or it’s not feasible for your character right now, just toss me a PM. ^^ The wind is blowing in a northerly direction; the prey is elk; the herd is traveling south toward the Morningside Cuesta. I thought we could decide how many there are after this round. Feel free to share your thoughts on this because I could not decide!

[table width=80%][tr][td]
Being a new father was both exhilarating and terrifying — more than ever, Szymon was determined to provide for his cubs and for the pack, and his search for large game brought him further and further northwest. It was midmorning when he reached a valley of brown-edged and dying flora, the muffled rumble of an ungulate herd drawing his attention almost immediately. Churned soil and the clipped remnants of plant matter littered the earth; he bent his head, breathing deeply of the soil, and guessed that the herd — upwind from him and moving south — had just passed by the mineral deposits at the base of the large mountain he’d seen. The tracks were too haphazard to tell how many there were, and Szymon was an angler by nature. He knew that the animals were elk, and from the sound of it, the herd was a sizable one. Pitching his howl low, he called out to any hunters in the area who wished to get a successful kill or two in before winter dug her teeth in.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - November 19, 2016, 04:20 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Rebekka - November 22, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - December 06, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Rebekka - December 25, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - December 31, 2016, 09:26 PM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by Szymon - January 08, 2017, 09:37 AM
RE: lfg temple of ahn’qiraj - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2017, 11:02 AM