Horizon Ridge In the Eyes of a Young Girl
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Ragnar watched as the cinnamon kissed male rose quickly at the sound of his chuff and leapt down approaching to submit. Ragnar accepted the male’s respective and submissive lick under his chin with a stoic expression common to the Viking man, but he was pleased by the proper respect being shown, nevertheless. The lines of their hierarchy were very strict and clear and Ragnar did not tolerate blurring of it even though Thistle and himself did it often. He did not expect her submission unless they were in the public eye; though Ragnar classified that a bit differently. She was his wife after all and in privacy they were lovers, partners, parents. “Not a new father,” Ragnar corrected Gavriil with a slight twitch of his lips. He did not speak about Týr often and granted the young boy had not been a newborn, but Ragnar knew something of what to expect from his children when they grew to be Sveinn’s age when they had captured the Amazon boy.

“I have an older son, by adoption but he is still my son,” Adoption, blood, it did not matter. There was no real difference when it came to loving and teaching them. It was the same kind of love, either way. “They keep me worried,” Ragnar responded because there wasn’t much he could do with or for them at the moment. They were blind and deaf and all they really did was eat, sleep, and relieve themselves. “I suspect they will keep me busy soon enough.” Just as Gavriil was eager to keep the conversation off of himself, so, too was Ragnar; but he humored the Delta for a few more moments when he spoke, “There are two boys and one girl.” In case the other man had been wondering the genders of the children, not that, currently, it meant much of anything. They did not have names, instead Ragnar had given them numbers — except for Gyda whom he had named secretly but that was between Thistle, Gyda, and him for the moment.

“I have not heard about your talk with Pump about earning her hand,” ‘Courting’ as a word sounded strange coming from Ragnar’s lips and so he tried not to speak it unless he had too. “You did speak with her, right?” Ragnar inquired, considering, for a brief moment, that it might have been possible that Gavriil had backed out last second. He didn’t know and thus was left only to draw potential conclusions.

Messages In This Thread
In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 27, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 11:36 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 27, 2014, 01:51 PM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 27, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 28, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 28, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 29, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 29, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - May 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Ragnar - May 31, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: In the Eyes of a Young Girl - by Gavriil - June 03, 2014, 10:32 AM