Blacktail Deer Plateau Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I am so sorry blue isn't usually this twitchy or witchy for that matter. Rayder just gives her a little bit of a complex i guess lol.

Blue's move up the hierarchy had been gradual and she had been asked before given the beta rank. She enjoyed her spot in the pack. Proud of herself for garnering such respect and from the leaders of a pack no less. Now just one leader Hawkeye having stepped down for the time being. She wondered if the black alpha female would move back up once she was no longer exhausted and staying up day and night with pups.

They had recently just lost Silvermane, but not to death as blue had thought originally. No they had lost him to another wolf, another pack. It was his perogative and perhaps blue was bias, but she felt that the Plateau was by far the best and they thrived thus far. She could not understand why anyone would want to leave, but it was not her job to second guess anyone else's opinions or thoughts. Her job was to oversee everyone as best she could when Peregrine could not.

Blue looked at the youth and raised an eyebrow at his casual tone. She shifted so that her head was a little higher and her ears as well. Showing her dominance something she usually didn't care about, but the youth that stood before her was rather lax when it came to showing respect where it was due. He may think she was a joke or he maybe smarting from the small reprimand if you could even call it that she had given him, but still respect needed to be given where it was due. She would not snap and show this yet she would wait and see if he would defer. hello Rayder. Was her soft spoken reply as she studied the wayward youth that stood in front of her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Usually I think good things, but you sir change me around - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 05:54 PM