Redhawk Caldera the road to hell is paved with good intentions
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Before she could answer her uncle's question about his son, Trick cut across her, his tongue lashing in anger. Raven blinked at him, taken aback, her lips parting to assure him that she would never think of forcing medication—especially something like this—on anyone. But she didn't get a chance to say anything before he stormed away.

She felt an unpleasant wave of emotion wash through her. She turned back to her uncle, bewilderment in her yellow eyes. She was tempted to ask about Trick's attitude problems but quashed the urge. Raven wouldn't let him get to her. He was probably just out of sorts due to Peregrine's death and she knew better than to take it personally. She would rise above.

"It should help anyone who needs a little pick-me-up," she said softly. "Here, let me show you the proper dosage," she added, motioning for the Beta to follow her into the badger den. If the two of them oversaw the dosing and distribution, they could make the poppy dust available to their pack mates in the very near future and hopefully start lifting some moods around here.

I figured we could fade here! :D
Messages In This Thread
the road to hell is paved with good intentions - by Raven - November 05, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: the road to hell is paved with good intentions - by Raven - November 22, 2016, 11:01 AM