Alpine Lake Seeking
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She caught his smirk at her attempt to repeat his words, and shared it with him, sure that she had butchered it. She noted that his eyes often fell to her stomach, but this only increased her pride in her pregnancy. She could not know what dark thoughts lay within his mind, of herbs and malformations, and only assumed he was surprised to see a pregnant female away from home. That, or, he found a pregnant female attractive. Fertility proven was an attractive trait, she thought, and so she pretend not to see his glances but glowed all the more.

She watched his brow furrow and smiled warmly, nodding. "Molech, yes. We strive to please the Many Armed God in our everyday lives as a member of the Malkaria. Molech is a God of many blessings, certainly." Here she dipped her eyes to her belly, sighing softly. "Molech asks much of those who live within the light, but it is repaid ten-fold. I myself was saved by Eshamun and Molech, brought from the brink of death and despair. And here I stand before you, alive and well...and expecting. I won't talk your ear off, though." She said, smiling bashfully. "The Malkaria dwells within the Sun Mote Copse, directly south of here. You can find Eshamun there, if you are interested in learning more about Molech, or us." Here she offered a flirty grin, as if to say, or me.

Since falling pregnant she had avoided any mating. She was too fearful that something could go wrong and though she had positively burned from desire for Ar-Khalba's touch, she had not submit. Even now, she knew she would never let this male atop her. Not until her children had entered the world, anyway. Still, his accent was charming, exotic, and his interested gaze on her body made her yearn. She would be good, though, for the sake of her children.

Messages In This Thread
Seeking - by Asherah - November 14, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 14, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 15, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 16, 2016, 12:59 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 18, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 18, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 19, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 20, 2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 22, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Seeking - by Bastian - November 28, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Seeking - by Asherah - November 28, 2016, 07:12 PM